Friday, September 2, 2011

Phase 2 Pour



The second phase of our concrete effort happened as planed, I just haven't had a chance to blog about it yet.

So, here we go:

It started at 5:30 AM (Thanks to those who came out to help). Sorry for the fuzzy pictures.

It went pretty smoothly, for the most part.

Trying to level off 10 feet of concrete vs. 4 is a lot harder.

But in the end, it looks pretty good!


Now all that's left is to pull off the forms from the patio, and re-level the dirt.

2 comments:

Lael said...

I'm so glad you have such a huge patio. Thanks for inviting us to the fun family dinner a couple of weeks ago. You have a great place for entertaining. It is worth all the hard work that you have put into it!

Babydoll said...

It is looking so great. I don't think we will ever be pouring our own concrete at our house. We aren't that cool! :)