Thursday, August 11, 2011

UNEXPECTED DEATH IN THE FAMILY

Today was a sad day. We lost a long time member of the family. She's been with me for almost 13 years. I first picked her up while doing work at the rink, and as a rouge electrician. It was one of the first handheld models that had the hammer drill feature. In her prime, this thing could drill through anything, w/out even breaking a sweat.

We (I) will all miss her very much.

Fortunately over the last 13 years, she's had a few offspring. I think we'll just have to pick one of them up, to make the loss a little more manageable for the children.... :-)




I love my tools...... :-)

4 comments:

Peter and Emily said...

oh gag!

Marie Arnold said...

My sincere condolences...really.

Kalli said...

remember when she drilled through your arm at Nancy's house? Those were the days we'll never forget. RIP drill.

Lael said...

You had me pretty worried! I do hope the offspring drills will provide a suitable replacement. Considering all the hours and projects I would consider that you really did get your money's worth out of that investment!