You are a nerd. And if you are not careful your kids will be also. I can't believe how big Elizabeth is. Its funny to see both of the kids just totally into the train. I miss hanging out with you guys, maybe you should take a vacation after school but before work and come and visit. Cool train by the way, I want one.
2 comments:
Congratulations on your new track. I'm glad it finally arrived. I didn't realize how many cars you have for your train. Lots of fun!
You are a nerd. And if you are not careful your kids will be also. I can't believe how big Elizabeth is. Its funny to see both of the kids just totally into the train. I miss hanging out with you guys, maybe you should take a vacation after school but before work and come and visit.
Cool train by the way, I want one.
Post a Comment