Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What We Do At Night

I just came home from auditing a ward and stepped into this scene. The funny thing is that it's pretty common for us. Either Em or I will have some project we're working on, and the other gets to play with the kids. It just so happened tonight that we were all in the same room.

4 comments:

Lael said...

Emily, your chairs are looking great. I can't wait to come and see them. It was fun to see Elizabeth reaching for her toes. She is growing so quickly. What fun!

Babydoll said...

You go girl! The staple gun! It was fun to get this glimpse into your life.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that did look like fun! I love home improvement. Your kids are so good!

Tawnya said...

Emily, you are so cool. You inspire me! I want to reupholster chairs!