Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Moving on to Moving Day


Moving is a wonderful adventure…and even more of an adventure when you are a kid. It is perhaps more like a new discovery every day. For example, I am packing up closets now and whenever Zach notices what I am doing he’ll ask “whatcha got?” It is fun to see what he can’t wait to get his hands on. The other day it was my collection of jewelry boxes. A few days before that it was the umbrella. With moving, everyday is a definite adventure.

5 comments:

Kristi Rowley said...

Yes, that's what I'm worried about with 4 three of my kids. What fun they will have as I pack up their stuff! By the way, where are you getting boxes?

Marcy said...

Moving may be an adventure for little kids... but such a PAIN for the adults who get to do all the work! haha I don't want to move ever again!

Jessica said...

When is the big day? Moving with kids is crazy, and I don't envy you. I know I got a lot of boxes from Payless, just go in and ask if you need any. Good luck!

Babydoll said...

Sounds like fun for him, but not so much for you. Packing is so exhausting, and a reminder of how much stuff we all think we need. Of course I much prefer packing to unpacking--yuck! Good luck with everything.

Lael said...

Thanks for sharing such a cute picture of Zach. I feel so very lucky that you will be moving here where I will get to see those great smiles every day!