From carrying in 'dead' (sleeping) children from the car after all of the various errands we've ran:

To learning how to take 2 kids to the bathroom at the same time. Helping the one, while securing the other from wandering and while leaving one in sacrament meeting by himself. Oh, and while Mom is at the hospital with #4:

Letting the kids help as much as possible, w/out risking #4's life too much:


For the most part, we're getting back into a new routine.
Thanks again to all those who have been directly helping us over the past 3 months.
3 comments:
Is Whitney home from the hospital yet? What cute kids you have!!
What an especially beautiful photo of Liz and Whitney! So glad they are enjoying baby sister!
Whitney is so beautiful. I am glad she is doing well. I was so caught up in having my baby that I didn't even know what was going on with you guys. What a crazy and scary way to enter the world. I wish I lived closer and could have been of some help. But my prayers are with you all.
Post a Comment