I was reading our blog and noticed that Peter has been the one posting things lately. Well, now it is my turn.
Zachary ran his first race this last weekend. I think my favorite was watching him come towards the finish line. Sometimes I wish my eyes could be a camera, so that way I could catch the perfect picture. As he came near we rang our ranch triangle and held up his sign. He was grinning from ear to ear. I love that kid!

Regarding the sign: A week previously I told Zach that I needed to make him a sign. Something that said "Go Zach, Go!" He then commented that the sign should say "Run Chicken Little, Run!" Seriously.
3 comments:
Etch! Draw that man in a chicken suit!! (Gasp) It's the CHICKEN MAN!
What a trooper to do a race! He sure is growing up. What is happening?
Oh man, that is so adorable!!!
Post a Comment