I wondered when I saw the picture of you walking next to Elizabeth on the horse. Congrats!
Congrats! So excited for you!
I am so excited for you, when are you due? Three is so much fun!
Hooray! See you Saturday :)
Congratulations! That's so exciting!
We are due February 4th. :)
Wahooooo!!!! I am so happy for you !!! Miss you!
Congratulations!! That is awesome!!!
She is one lucky little girl to be coming to your wonderful, fun loving family. Zach and Liz will be such good helpers! I am so happy for you.Also, Great photo of the two of you for the heading of your blog!
Congrats. I am so happy for you. And I love the new picture at the top of your blog. I hope you are feeling okay. Good luck with everything.
That is so cool!!! Im so happy for you guys! Do you live in the Salt Lake valley? I do! Let me know if I can help you in any way!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I wondered when I saw the picture of you walking next to Elizabeth on the horse. Congrats!
Congrats! So excited for you!
I am so excited for you, when are you due? Three is so much fun!
Hooray! See you Saturday :)
Congratulations! That's so exciting!
We are due February 4th. :)
Wahooooo!!!! I am so happy for you !!! Miss you!
Congratulations!! That is awesome!!!
She is one lucky little girl to be coming to your wonderful, fun loving family. Zach and Liz will be such good helpers! I am so happy for you.
Also, Great photo of the two of you for the heading of your blog!
Congrats. I am so happy for you. And I love the new picture at the top of your blog. I hope you are feeling okay. Good luck with everything.
That is so cool!!! Im so happy for you guys! Do you live in the Salt Lake valley? I do! Let me know if I can help you in any way!
Post a Comment