
picture from: http://www.yourkitchenandme.com/id2.html*
In case some of you don't know my family, I will start with the fact that I have a few picky eaters. The other day I received a list of approved food from my four year old. Including things like plain noodles, chicken nuggets, pizza, etc.
Well tonight I made something that I have loved to eat, fully expecting snubbed noses. I was shocked, I didn't get a single one! They all ate until their plates were empty; even my pickiest.
We will be doing Jambalaya again.
*Note: I made ours with just smoked sausage. I think if I added shrimp I would be the only one eating, then again, maybe I should.
4 comments:
Yes you would be the only one eating it, if it looked like that picture. The way we had it, however, was great!!!! Thanks babe!!!
Looks delicious...I love when there are no complaints at the dinner table. We miss you guys!
It looks very good, I think I would have loved it too.
What is this made of? I can't really tell. Looks interesting. I'm glad you found something they all enjoyed eating--not an easy feat!
Post a Comment