Amazing what peer pressure can do. Earlier today Peter was in a slump, and Grandma suggested that Peter should work out his frustrations with his set of drum sticks. After he gave a myriad of excuses of why not, and his family gave a few chants and cheers, stresses were gone and we were all enjoying a good show. You can too...
7 comments:
I ain't no Matt Fisler, but it's fun!
Maybe you could create a new sport....it involves the drums moving away from you while you keep playing! Looks like a fun afternoon :)
Hey, it made me smile, and hopefully it helped. If not, hit them harder next time.
How are you guys doing. It seems like you have not updated your blog much lately. Maybe you should come and visit up down in AZ. Did you guys ever get a house picked out?
Hairy Guys Rule!!!!
Nice drumming... you guys should come play Rock Band, I miss Peter's singing...
This was a rather calm performance compared to some I have seen you do. I do remember you always wanted a drum set when you were a little boy.
lol, not only children get entertained with the simplest things! Sounded pretty good for an empty box of diapers!
Looks like a good stress reliever to me! I might have to give that one a try!
Post a Comment