
We had a great day out on the water with our friends! :-) I was a little concerned on how Zach would take it, but he loved every moment of it! He even got to drive the boat for a bit.
I won't mention how I did out on the water, but lets just say it's been over 10 years since I've done anything more than tubing, and I'm not in the best shape. But it was still a blast!!
P.S. - We didn't bring a camera...or that boat.
2 comments:
I am so glad you were able to have such a fun day. This brings back lots of great memories of Lake Powell--much nicer than Utah Lake!
I love the water now. Crazy to think I wasn't a big fan a few years ago. I really thought you went on that boat for a minute! Glad you had a fun day.
Post a Comment