Saturday, June 13, 2009

Nice Sunny Day...

For a good part of the morning, we were outside weeding in the garden. It was nice and sunny, and everyone was having fun. We went inside for some lunch and we noticed some dark clouds rolling in. Not five minutes later, we were experiencing this! It was crazy enough that I decided to go have some fun on the swings. Another five minutes later and it was all over.





4 comments:

Conner said...

:), send some of that our way. I have missed the utah spring.
How are things going?

Julie Baldwin said...

That just proves that Peter really is a WET RAT!

Lael said...

You almost got as wet as I did wading through 6 inches of rain in the Wal-mart parking lot to load my groceries into my suburban! It was a crazy storm. I'm glad you have photos to prove it!

Babydoll said...

I am so glad your house sold so quickly and that the move went well (as far as I know anyway!) :) Glad that you are getting some fun and some hard work in while living at Grandma's.