So as Emily and I were wondering what to do tonight, we turned to good old Red Box to see what movies were available. When we logged on, the first movie on the list was Bolt. This was slightly confusing because just the night before, I saw the advertisement for the movie to come out on video at Walmart next Tuesday. When I saw it, I commented to Emily, in excitement, that we'll have to rent it from Red Box next Tuesday. Well, since we can't pass up an exciting Friday night without going to Walmart, we decided to see if the Red Box machines really had Bolt. Luckily for us, it did! The best part is even on the machine itself, it said Bolt was coming out on Tuesday.
I'm not surprised that the movie was already in the machine, but some little bit somewhere must have flipped early and allowed the movie to be rented before the release date.
Oh well!
4 comments:
Thats awesome! My kids are begging to see it too. I will have to check it out!
Ya, I noticed it said Tuesday too, so I didn't rent it. Jim just told me that he bought it this weekend for the girls, so it must have come out a few days early.
Did you like it? We thought it was great.
That is so fun. Was the movie cute? I want to see it.
Post a Comment