Thursday, January 29, 2009

Every Success Counts


Today has been a great day! Mainly because Zach has had many successes. This means that I have had less laundry, less carpet scrubbing, and more celebrating with my cute little boy. If you haven't heard we have been potty training. And today has been flawless. I know that doesn't mean tomorrow will be perfect, but right now I am celebrating his amazing success.

6 comments:

Tawnya said...

You guys look so cute!! He is so big!

Jessica said...

That is so awesome!! This is the first time in almost 7 years that I haven't had to buy diapers, and it is awesome!! Good Luck.

Anonymous said...

That is cool, its going to make your life so much easier, Im happy for you guys, that is truly a success!!

Kalli said...

hooray! your picture is really cute, excellent lighting! did you take it yourself?? oh p.s. it was your brother, he is so much fun! It's not like he bore his testimony when he left but he had really good conversation skills and asked people all sorts of good questions.

Babydoll said...

Glad the day went well. I don't particularly look forward to potty training. What a cute picture though!

Lael said...

Congratulations! I hope things continue to go well. I know it is quite a process. I'm glad Zach has such a patient and loving mom!