Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Pumpkin Walk

Each year we attend the local pumpkin walk with our good friends the Perls. This year was no exception. They actually drove two hours to attend the affair with us.


The walk has many scenes created by church groups, clubs, etc., that are all designed around one central theme. This year's theme was "Everyday Heroes."



There was one particularly comical scene created by the three local mayors. They made one of their wives (hopefully in costume, because they were all witches).

Here are the hero pumpkins we could definitely identify with. Hope you enjoy!


4 comments:

Jessica said...

We are going today, I am excited. I look forward to it every year. By the way, you look adorable! I can't believe you have less than a month left, you look great!!

Tawnya said...

That looks like it was really cool. I like the one about Brent. That is so sweet.

Lael said...

The Walt Disney pumpkin is great--I'm still trying to figure out what the Engineering one really is made of. I'm so glad you get to enjoy this fun tradition every year!

Babydoll said...

How fun. That looks like such a creative thing. I have never heard of it before.