Emily, congratulations!!! Girls are so sweet. I am so glad to hear that your baby is doing good, after all, that is the most important thing. HOW EXCITING!!!
Congratulations! A girl! I love girls! (I love boys too and can't wait for one of those) but girls are fun to put bows in their hair and dresses... We will be back in Utah the last week of August, so we should get together then! Also, when we get back, I am glad to do anything you need!
7 comments:
Emily, that is so exciting! I am so happy for you, and am glad that all is going well. One of each is so much fun. Best of luck!
Emily, congratulations!!! Girls are so sweet. I am so glad to hear that your baby is doing good, after all, that is the most important thing. HOW EXCITING!!!
Oh, congratulations! That is very exciting news. I hope you are finally feeling better. :) -Brenner
How fun! I am so excited for you. Ultrasound time is so great. I remember! Congrats on a girl!
One of each! How fun.
Congratulations! A girl! I love girls! (I love boys too and can't wait for one of those) but girls are fun to put bows in their hair and dresses... We will be back in Utah the last week of August, so we should get together then! Also, when we get back, I am glad to do anything you need!
Yeah! I bet Julie is thrilled too. Girls are lots of drama but soooo much fun!
Post a Comment