This was great! I have witnessed similar scenes with other fathers many times over the years--but what fun to catch one like this on video!
When did he notice? I wish you caught that reaction as well I bet it was awesome! Zach is such an acrobat he's got amazing skills.
Kids are fast, its crazy how far they can get in such a short time. I love that you had your camera at church to catch it.
Congrats on the new baby! I can't believe how fast your little guy has grown up. He is a cutie!
I had a good laugh over this! So funny!
That was so funny. I was laughing because he was just having a nice phone conversation. What a climber you have!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
This was great! I have witnessed similar scenes with other fathers many times over the years--but what fun to catch one like this on video!
When did he notice? I wish you caught that reaction as well I bet it was awesome! Zach is such an acrobat he's got amazing skills.
Kids are fast, its crazy how far they can get in such a short time. I love that you had your camera at church to catch it.
Congrats on the new baby! I can't believe how fast your little guy has grown up. He is a cutie!
I had a good laugh over this! So funny!
That was so funny. I was laughing because he was just having a nice phone conversation. What a climber you have!
Post a Comment