Saturday, February 9, 2008

Digital Train Lab (My Senior Project)


Here is a rundown on what my senior project is becoming. We accept all forms of donations and contributions... :-) We are working right now to get approval from the department to make this lab a part of the university. We are also looking for sponsors for the project. I'm hoping they like it a lot. If all goes well, I'm looking to do my masters project with it also.

2 comments:

Julie Baldwin said...

Wow! If I had big bucks to throw around, I'd sure throw some your way. Do you have any stock options? I'd buy Peter Henderson stock any day! You're going to go far!

Lael said...

Pretty impressive! I will wait for you to explain it to me. It was way over my head but I can tell you know what you are talking about, which is what really matters. Good luck!